Interested in exploring a more compassionate way of life? Unsure how to try vegetarianism? Vegan Outreach’s starter guide covers everything from nutrition to recipes to philosophyfor everyone from those wanting to try vegetarian foods occasionally, to longtime vegans!
Our starter guide is also available in booklet format, entitled Guide to Cruelty-Free Eating:
- Staying Healthy – Health and nutrition information, including recommended daily intakes of important nutrients.
- What Do Vegans Eat?
- Sandwiches and Wraps
- Salads and Side Dishes
- Sauces, Dips, and Spreads
- Soups, Stews, and Chili
- Pasta and Rice Dishes
- Product Recipes – Links to recipes made with popular vegan products from Boca, Gardein, Lightlife, Morningstar Farms, and Turtle Island.
- More Recipes – Additional online resources for vegan recipes.
- Cookbooks and Videos
- Further Reading and Resources