- On Living with Compassion – With the Why addressed, this piece examines the What and How (more essays available here).
- Defining “Vegan” – What “vegan” means to some people.
- FAQ – Answers to some of the frequently asked questions we receive.
- Tips for Promoting Veganism
- A History of Vegan Outreach and Our Influences
- Nick Cooney’s Research on Booklet Titles
- Activist Profiles
- Does Being a Vegetarian Really Save Animals?
- Essays, Articles, and Books by Matt Ball
- A Meaningful Life, A Better World blog
- The Animal Activist’s Handbook
- The Accidental Activist
- A Meaningful Life
- How Vegan? Ingredients vs. Results
- Activism and Veganism Reconsidered
- Anger, Humor, and Advocacy
- Choosing Info for Advocacy
- One Possible Future: A Roadmap to Animal Liberation
and the follow-up: A New World, Piece by Piece
- Politics, Personal Conduct, and the Vegan Police:
The Vegan Outreach Perspective
- Belief on the Right Side of History
- Is Being a Vegetarian Important?
- Animals, Not Arguments
as the Bottom Line:
Global Warming, Human Psychology, and Net Impact for Animals
- Advocacy in an Imperfect World
- Lincoln and the First Step